Bodhtree’s Big Data Services – Innovating new business models, products and services.
As the name suggests, big data refers to large volumes of data-both structured and unstructured. But it’s not the amount of data that’s important. It’s what organizations do with the data that matters.
Bodhtree helps your organization to analyze your data for insights that lead to better decisions and strategic business moves. We help you make better use of the raw information that flows into your organizations every day.
Data can be taken from multiple sources and analyzed to find answers that enable 1) cost reductions, 2) time reductions, 3) new product development and optimized offerings, and 4) smart decision making. When you combine big data with high-powered analytics, you can accomplish business-related tasks such as:
- Determining root causes of failures, issues and defects in near-real time.
- Generating coupons at the point of sale based on the customer’s buying habits.
- Recalculating entire risk portfolios in minutes.
- Detecting fraudulent behavior before it affects your organization.
Big Data Service Offerings
Some Case Studies
Bodhtree created powerful role-based dashboard views to help gain visibility into performance and key performance indicators. A framework (OBIA) both in terms of platform was created and executed that can be extended horizontally /vertically to other divisions and subject areas as needed by various business units.
Bodhtree helped a global pharmaceutical firm in transforming their data into metrics-driven executive dashboards that provide the depth and dimension required to measure business performance. Using Tableau, an advanced visualization tool, we built dashboards that combine data from internal and external sources in the same view, and allow their key management personnel get a comprehensive view of their business.
- Bodhtree has over 50+ BI cross trained and certified Big Data consultants
- Expertise includes Use case, Landscape, Plan, Pilot, Build and Support services
- We apply the right blend of onsite and offshore models to deliver large-scale cost effective solutions
- Innovation lab focused on enhancing the Hadoop platform to enrich, accelerate and customize our deployments so customers can capture returns faster
- BI COE continuously coming up with best practices on latest BI trends like Big Data, Social analytics in combination with Mobile, Cloud and in-memory solutions
Analytics Resources Center
- Bodhtree OBIA Expertise
- IBM InfoSphere Practice at Bodhtree
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Big Data Services
- Micro Strategy Service Offering
- Business Analytics Solution Brief for Healthcare Providers
- Data Integration with Informatica A Solution Brief
With large amounts of information streaming in from countless sources, banks are faced with finding new and innovative ways to manage big data. While it’s important to understand customers and boost their satisfaction, it’s equally important to minimize risk and fraud while maintaining regulatory compliance. Big data brings big insights, but it also requires financial institutions to stay one step ahead of the game with advanced analytics.
Educators armed with data-driven insight can make a significant impact on school systems, students and curriculums. By analyzing big data, they can identify at-risk students, make sure students are making adequate progress, and can implement a better system for evaluation and support of teachers and principals.
When government agencies are able to harness and apply analytics to their big data, they gain significant ground when it comes to managing utilities, running agencies, dealing with traffic congestion or preventing crime.
Customer relationship building is critical to the retail industry – and the best way to manage that is to manage big data. Retailers need to know the best way to market to customers, the most effective way to handle transactions, and the most strategic way to bring back lapsed business. Big data remains at the heart of all those things.
Patient records. Treatment plans. Prescription information. When it comes to health care, everything needs to be done quickly, accurately – and, in some cases, with enough transparency to satisfy stringent industry regulations. When big data is managed effectively, health care providers can uncover hidden insights that improve patient care.
Armed with insight that big data can provide, manufacturers can boost quality and output while minimizing waste – processes that are key in today’s highly competitive market. More and more manufacturers are working in an analytics-based culture, which means they can solve problems faster and make more agile business decisions.
Since consumers expect rich media on-demand in different formats and in a variety of devices, some big data challenges in the communications, media and entertainment industry include:
- Collecting, analyzing, and utilizing consumer insights
- Leveraging mobile and social media content
- Understanding patterns of real-time, media content usage
Organizations in this industry simultaneously analyze customer data along with behavioral data to create detailed customer profiles that can be used to:
- Create content for different target audiences
- Recommend content on demand
Measure content performance
Smart meter readers allow data to be collected almost every 15 minutes as opposed to once a day with the old meter readers. This granular data is being used to analyze consumption of utilities better which allows for improved customer feedback and better control of utilities use.
In utility companies the use of big data also allows for better asset and workforce management which is useful for recognizing errors and correcting them as soon as possible before complete failure is experienced.
Bigdata Info graphic
CIO Review Magazine AD
Bigdata powered by Business Growth