The cost of managing chronic diseases is 5 times more than the average healthcare cost. Healthcare Payers are increasingly looking for advanced solutions to lower overall healthcare cost and provide a better patient experience. A payer that puts the customer at the center requires seamless integration across communication channels and functions, and a holistic view of the enterprise.
Bodhtree offers patient centric solutions that enable healthcare payers to lower costs, provide better services and enhance patient loyalty.
Bodhtree’s solutions enable payers to gain insights that are required to focus on clinical outcomes and provide better services in a cost effective manner.
- Population Health Management : Achieve optimal clinical and financial outcomes by effectively communicating and collaborating with members and providers
- CRM implementation & support services: Customized solutions using Salesforce.com and Veeva CRM
Disease/Case management program: Streamline the use of health benefits while reducing claims and absenteeism
- Facilitates out of hospital health management, medical home/primary care physician and plan of care
- Emphasizes prevention of exacerbations and complications using evidence-based guidelines and patient driven management
- Evaluate clinical outcomes on an ongoing basis with the goal of improving overall health
- Multi-disciplinary care team to support more intensive disease management for patients with co-morbid conditions
Health Intelligence & Analytics: Helps healthcare organizations integrate multiple data sources to measure business performance
- Decision support system for measuring operational and financial performance and providing better patient care
- Longitudinal view of patient, across a host of disparate systems and provides a view of the patient across the continuum of care
- Decision support system concerning patient care, operational and financial performance
- Increased quality in patient care delivery due to timely access to key clinical quality indicators
- Improved regulatory compliance with HIPAA through policy, information architecture and processes
- Enhanced information delivery capability and optimization of available resources
- Establishes accountability and coordination of care through outcome measures
- Reduce overall cost of care for chronic cases
Patient Engagement Portal: Provides patients, healthcare providers and payers with a system for communication and care management
- Features such as scheduling, video consult and chat communication, online real time availability of patients data securely, integration to external apps and wearables – all within one application makes it best suited for providers and group practices/networks
- Minimizes patient’s unnecessary visits to his physicians while ensuring accessibility and results in improved quality of care
- Reduces healthcare provider’s workload and saves transportation time and costs for patients
- Facilitate the professional’s workflow without interfering with his day to day activities