At Bodhtree we value the diverse experience that each new member brings in and you get an opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and CMMI level 5 processes to shape your career. From opportunities ranging from working in the software development and delivery teams to quality and testing teams, apart from various other strategic business units/groups and shared services teams, we offer a full spectrum of career paths to choose from.
Our software development centers and offices are distributed across USA, India, Singapore and Middle East. Our people centric approach and flexible environment allows you to shape your career in the right direction. We´re looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals, so if you’re looking for an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, Bodhtree is the place to be. Get ready to apply your knowledge and expertise in a fast paced growth environment. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Apply for a job today.
For job enquiries send your resume to email@example.com
|Job Tittle||Experience||Skill Set||Location||Apply|
|Salesforce Lightning||3-6 Years||• Candidate should have experience of Salesforce, preferably in Salesforce Lightning in Financial industry.|
• Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors, API integration, RESTful services
• Experience in configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including Workflows, Dashboard, Reports, validation rules and security controls.
• Experience in building applications using C#.NET or other object oriented programming languages
• Knowledge of DevOps standard methodologies (Version Control, CICD tools, Salesforce DX etc.)
• Demonstrating previous consulting industry experience to conceptualize, craft and own the development of further functional and technical capabilities
• Work with the Salesforce BA, team members and significant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic ecosystem roadmap.
• Experience in being responsible for the initial engagement with key business and corporate (IT Security, Compliance, Legal) stakeholders to define deliverables, the working groups to test and refine the functionality and deliver the end product to a global user base
• Taking responsibility of project deliverables within an agile environment, seeing projects through to successful release into to the core product.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Bachelor / Master Degree or equivalent
• Salesforce Certified Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud – Architects certifications are a plus)
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI /Web component.
• Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
• Very good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing roles .In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem solving ability, interpersonal efficiency, and positive attitude
|PAN India. Must be willing to work in a Hybrid model. Interviews will be F2Ffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Salesforce Developer||3-6 Years||The Salesforce Developer will perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment. The individual in this position will be responsible for, but not limited to, defining solution specifications from business requirements documents, configuring/building/customizing Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud applications solutions|
The candidate should have good lightening exp.
Must have Hands-on Coding and Deployment experience.
Look only for immediate joiners.
|IT Recruiter||3-4 years||Should have 3-4 years of experience in IT recruitment. |
Must be excellent in sourcing through – Internal Database/ATS, Job boards, Social Media, Headhunting, and many more.
Should be good in End to the End recruitment process.
Should possess excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
Should be able to coordinate with the clients
Target-oriented and have a Go-getter attitude.
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
Work from Office
|SFDC Administration||5 to 9 Years||Extensive experience in SFDC Administration with sound experience in automation|
• Working Experience with application deployment on Salesforce components using Flosum Tool
• Should have good understanding of Flosum and the flow required for Salesforce deployment
• Should have hands-on experience and performed a live Salesforce deployment through Flosum end-to-end setup
• Need sound knowledge on Flosum pipeline management, Flosum Branching Strategy, Flosum Basics etc.
• Working experience in scripting for deployment/sandbox maintenance
• Experience in Customizing existing pipelines and integrations/scripts for deployment
• Exposure on DevOps tools like Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Puppet, Ansible etc
• Certification on Flosum will be added advantage (Flosum Certified Professional)